This blog is in no way affiliated with Snow Canyon High School, Snow Canyon Rugby, or Te Mana Rugby. I am simply a mom, who loves to take pictures. I am a photojournalist and I take photos like the paparazzi. I wanted a way to share these pictures, with the family and friends of the boys, who play rugby with my sons.

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Nationals, Varisty vs. St. Thomas KS

To the seniors - These pics make me a little sentimental as I know it's the last time I will be taking pictures of you playing. I can't believe it was 5 years ago that we started watching you play. It's been so fun to watch you grow up!  Good luck on all your future endeavors! If you end up playing somewhere for college, let us know. We would love to come and watch you!! 

















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment